Annual Polarity Center Conference – RETURNING TO SOURCE – Updated Agenda
See the entire schedule below now enhanced for more sharing, learning, and interactive connections. Spirit is moving us so profoundly to open our hearts and pour our passion forward. This has inspired us to make some really good changes in the schedule. Every one of us has so much love and energy to share. Coming together allows us to fill ourselves and each other. There is nothing like a gathering of healing energy for us and the world.
If this speaks to your heart, come, join us…..
Pre-Conference Workshop is now included in our conference schedule –
Introduction to Level 1 Wellness Practitioner Certification Program (NCBTMB approved, APTA approval pending)
Now to be presented Saturday morning at no extra fee!
Our passion is to provide all of you with a rich experience of gentle Intuitive Yoga and Integrative Bodywork. We will focus primarily on the upper body with easy stretches to do in a chair and/or on the mat; releasing shoulders, neck, spine and back for more energy to grow in the mind and heart. Then, Integrative Bodywork – to see simple, powerful hands-on work helps others open energy in these same areas. Included is a fantastic PowerPoint presentation by our own Karen Kerns. You will see these body parts in motion!
Friday, September 22nd
- 2:00: Welcoming Ceremony with community member Sonia Pillar – includes intention setting to Empower Community and Return to Source
- 3:15: Keynote Address; 1. John Bodary, Founder of Polarity Center. 2. Karen Kerns, Director of Polarity Center. 3. John Chitty, APTA Board Member
- 4:30: Panel Discussion featuring John Bodary, John Chitty, Karen Kerns, Eleanora Lipton, APTA board members and local instructors
- 6:30: Off to dinner and rest (ideas welcome for a great, easy dinner spot)
Saturday, September 23rd
- 9:30: “Growing Ourselves and Our Profession in Beloved Community,” a special presentation by Dr. Melissa Peet, PhD. Lecture plus interactive practices.
- 12:15: Middle Eastern lunch brought to our venue! We can eat and socialize!
2:15: Introduction to Intuitive Yoga with Eleanora Lipton…open your energy, move your body, with ease and gentleness.
- 3:45: Integrative Bodywork with Karen Kerns – inspiring and deepening bodywork; a great addition to all practitioners.
6:00: Off to dinner and rest
Sunday, September 24th
- 9:30: Opening meditation & Intuitive Yoga tune up with community member Peggy Bradley; then we share polarity sessions. What a great way to go!
- 11:00: Regroup, reflect, check in……..feel the energy!
- Noon: Closing Ceremony
Monday, September 25th – 9:30-5:30
- Don’t Miss the Post-conference Workshop
For those who have completed Level 1 of Wellness Practitioner Program or seasoned practitioner.$89 (an incredible one-time deal at this price!)
Conference: $129 Workshop: $89
You can do one, or both!
Grand Total: $218
835 Greenhills Dr.
Ann Arbor, MI 48105